Winning Powerball Ticket – Was It Sold in Louisiana?
There's a big winner in the Powerball drawing from Monday night. The jackpot is worth more than $750 million dollars. This Powerball jackpot has been growing since November 21st.
This winning Powerball ticket was sold in the state of Washington. No other details about the winner have yet been released.
This is the fifth largest jackpot in Powerball history and ninth largest U.S. lottery prize ever.
There was also a $2 million dollar Match 5 winner in Texas.
Here are Powerball's winning numbers for Monday:
5, 11, 22, 23, 69,, and the Powerball is 7. The Power Play was 2X.
What Are the Largest Jackpots of All Time?
1. $2.04 billion, Powerball was won by one ticket in California on November 8, 2022.
2. $1.586 billion Powerball January 13, 2016. There were 3 winning tickets for this prize. These tickets were purchased in Tennessee, Florida, and California. Each had the option to take a lump sum of $327.8 million.
3. $1.537 billion Mega Millions October 2018. There was one winning ticket purchased in South Carolina. The ticket was sold at a KC Mart convenience store in the town of Simpsonville. This is the largest single-ticket jackpot in U.S. history.
4. $1.337 billion Mega Millions was won by one ticket in Illinois on July 29, 2022.
5. $1.3 billion Mega Millions was won by one ticket in the state of Maine.
6. $1.050 billion Mega Millions was won by the Wolverine FLL Club of Oakland County, Michigan in January of 2021.
7. $768.4 million, Powerball won by a single ticket in Wisconsin. Cash: $477 million.
8. $758 million, Powerball won August 24, 2018, by Mavis Wanczyk of Massachusetts. She chose the lump sum payment of $480 million.
9. $754 million Powerball won on Monday, February 6, 2023. Cash Value: $407 million.
10. $699 million, Powerball won on October 4, 2021 in California. The ticket was sold at an Albertson’s grocery store.
11. $687.8 million, Powerball won Oct. 27, 2018. There were two winning tickets. One in Iowa and another in New York.
12. $656 million, Mega Millions, won March 30, 2012, by three tickets, sold in Maryland, Illinois and Kansas. Cash: $471 million
13. $648 million, Mega Millions, won Dec. 17, 2013, in Georgia and California. Cash: $347.6 million.
14 $630 Million Powerball Wednesday, January 5, 2022. Two winning tickets, one in California and one in Wisconsin will split the jackpot.
15. $590.5 million, Powerball, won May 18, 2013, in Florida. Cash: $370.9 million.
16. $587.5 million, Powerball, won Nov. 28, 2012, by two tickets, sold in Missouri and Arizona. Cash: $384.7 million
17. $564 million, Powerball jackpot was won by one ticket in New Hampshire in the drawing on Saturday, January 6, 2018.
18. $559.7 million Powerball, A single ticket was sold at Reeds Ferry Market in Merrimack, NH. The winning ticket holder wants to remain anonymous.
19. $545 million dollar Powerball jackpot Saturday September 25.
20. $543 million Mega Millions. There was one winning ticket sold in California in the July 2018 drawing.