Shannon Edwards has been arrested for the following offenses:
1. Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
2. Being a Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm
3. Carrying a Concealed Weapon
4. Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Dangerous Substance
5. Entering and Remaining After Being Forbidden
6. Simple Battery
Louisiana experienced an extremely hot, dry summer that caused the State Fire Marshal's Office to enact a state-wide burn ban on August 7th. Spokesperson Ashley Rodrigue said after conversations with the National Weather Service, local fire departments, and the Fire Service, the decision was made to remove the ban.
Cooking up a turkey this Thanksgiving? Start by defrosting in the refrigerator & choose between oven or deep fryer. USDA hotline is open for food safety questions 10 am - 6 pm weekdays & 8 am - 2 pm on Thanksgiving.
officers successfully apprehended Cardairo Smith who was taken into custody and charged with one count of aggravated battery, one count of felony stalking, one count of property damage, and one count of simple battery.