Man Dies in Bossier City House Fire
An overnight house fire in Bossier City has claimed the life of a 60-year-old man.
Firefighters were called to the home in the 400 block of Plaza Circle at about 12:30 Friday morning. Firefighters discovered smoke coming from the back of the home.
Crews had to climb over piles of personal belongings to get to the blaze in the kitchen. The 60-year old victim was found unresponsive on a couch in the living room. EMT's began CPR, but they were not able to revive the man.
Another man who lived in the house managed to escape the fire by climbing out of a bedroom window. The victim's name is not being released until family members are notified.
No word yet on what sparked the blaze.