Former Deputy and Special Ed Teacher Arrested For Child Pornography
Five men in Bossier and Caddo Parishes have been arrested for possession of child pornography. James Grant, a former Bossier Parish Sheriff's Deputy; Robert Broadus, a former Barksdale Airmen and Scott Stewart, a special ed teacher at Ridgewood Middle School in Shreveport were among those arrested.
The arrests are the result of a joint investigation from the Louisiana Attorney General's office, Homeland Security, the FBI, Bossier City Marshal's Office, Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office and Caddo District Attorney's Office. The special task force received tips about the men and traced suspicious activity to their homes.
Here are the list of charges for those who were arrested:
- James Wilson, 32, of Bobbie Street in Bossier City; booked on 100 counts of possession sexual abuse images/videos of children. He was jailed Tuesday on $150,000 bond.
- James Grant, 66, of Lola Circle in Benton; booked Monday on 35 counts of possession of sexual abuse images/videos of children. He is held on $252,000 bond. Retired from the Bossier Parish Sheriff's office in 2015
- Scott Stewart, 43, of Bossier City; booked on three counts of possession of sexual abuse images/videos of children and one count of possession of sexual abuse images/videos of children under the age of 13. Stewart was jailed Tuesday under $150,000 bond.
- Robert Betha Broadus, 27, of Bossier City; booked on 26 counts of pornography involving juveniles. Bond is set at $100,000.
- John Randall Boddie, 68; booked on six counts of pornography involving juveniles. Bond is set at $1,000.