2 Units at Shreveport Townhome Complex Destroyed by Fire
A fire broke out at the Lakeville Townhomes at 1103 Dudley Drive Wednesday night. More than 30 Shreveport firefighters responded to the fire.
Two units at the complex were destroyed by the blaze leaving 6 people without a home. The fire sent heavy smoke and flames into the night sky. No one was hurt in the fire.
Firefighters were called to the scene just before 11pm and within a few minutes of arriving on the scene a second alarm was called in and more manpower rushed to the scene.
The blaze was under control by 11:09 pm. So far, no idea what sparked the blaze.
The local Red Cross along with the Lakeville management team are working to secure housing for those impacted by the fire.
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today