Ten People Cited in Caddo Parish for Selling Alcohol to Minors
Ten people have been cited by the Caddo Sheriff's Office for selling alcohol to minors.
The summonses were the result of a Sheriff's Youth Services Division investigation of 33 businesses for compliance with state laws and parish ordinances. One clerk was also ticketed for not having an ABO card.
Here's the list of those cited:
- 27-year-old Brian Robertson of Shreveport, employed at Food Fast Exxon, 5875 North Market in Shreveport.
- 61-year-old Wanda Blanchard of Shreveport, employed at the Channel Marker Lounge on Highway One in Oil City.
- 25-year-old Antoinette Evans of Vivian, employed at Cash Magic on Highway One in Oil City.
- 18-year-old Haley Smith of Ida, employed at Elbert’s Truck Stop in Ida.
- 59-year-old Farideh Isa of Shreveport, employed at the First and Last Stop, 10277 Linwood Ave., in Shreveport.
- 36-year-old Amanda Echols of Keithville, employed at the S & A Truck Stop, 12300 Mansfield Road in Keithville.
- 27-year-old April Ray of Bethany, employed at South Side Saloon, 12700 Mansfield Road in Keithville.
- 46-year-old Terri McDougall of Keithville, employed at The Derrick, 6782 Colquitt Road in Keithville. McDougall was also charged with not having an ABO card.
- 74-year-old Yvonne Conner of Bethany, employed at Lickskillet Liquor, 10106 Hwy. 79 in Bethany.
- 35-year-old Lorena Alonzo of Waskom, TX, employed at Lickskillet Liquor, 10106 Hwy. 79 in Bethany.