Another Caddo Crackdown On Underage Selling
The Caddo Sheriff’s Office Youth Services Division conducted an underage alcohol operation over the weekend. Thirty-five businesses were checked, and seven citations were issued for violations, said Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator.
The following is a list of people who were issued summonses for unlawful sale of alcohol to persons under 21. Also listed are the businesses where the violations occurred:
1) Sheharyas Khan, 43, of Shreveport, Kwik Pantry #2, 15585 Hwy. 1 in Vivian;
2) Ollie Eddins, 64, of Vivian, Bayou LaFouche Country Club, 7931 Hosston-Vivian Road, Vivian;
3) Lee A. Stapleton, 53, of Shreveport, Relay Station, 10281 Hwy. 1, Shreveport;
4) LaShunda Anderson, 34, of Deberry, Texas, Relay Station, 9110 Hwy. 79, Greenwood;
5) Marquieta Luster, 27, of Waskom, Texas, John Henry’s First and Last, 11650 Hwy. 80., Greenwood;
6) Sidialy El’arby, 36, no address available, Triple JJJ Travel Plaza, 8311 Springridge Texas State Line Road, Keithville; and
7) Joyce Gast, 72, of Keithville, The Derrick Express, 6782 Colquitt Rd, Keithville.