Virtual Job Fair for Louisiana Residents Next Week
The Louisiana Workforce Commission will be holding a virtual job fair next week for all Louisiana residents seeking employment.
Job seekers will be able to upload their resumes and video chat with employers concerning available positions and what skills they have to offer. More than 100 of Louisiana top companies will be taking part in this event next week, offering thousands of jobs.
Find what day your skill set matches for interviews below:
- Monday, May 24: Manufacturing - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Tuesday, May 25: Healthcare - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Wednesday, May 26: Hospitality and Tourism - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Thursday, May 27: Transportation - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Friday, May 28: IT & Apprenticeships - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Governor John Bel Edwards has declared next week as “Workforce Week” in an effort to get Louisiana residents back to work as the pandemic seems to be winding down. The Louisiana Workforce Commission has paid out over $8.6 billion since layoffs began due to COVID-19.
For tips on interviewing in the virtual job fair and how to use the platform, click here.