The Five Animals Most Likely To Kill You This Summer
Are you afraid of sharks? Of course you are! Who’s not? And if you had to name the creatures that will kill the most people this summer, you’d put them on the list, right? Well, you’d be wrong. Sharks aren’t even close to making the top five.
Okay, so if sharks aren’t on the “deadliest to humans” list, which animals are? Well, looking at the most recent statistics, here are the beasts that cause man the most misery:
5) Non Venomous Anthropods (ants / non-poisonous bugs) kill 9 people per year.
4) Cows kill 20 people per year.
3) Dogs kill 28 people per year.
2) Other Mammals (horses, deer, pigs, etc.) kill 52 people per year.
1) Bees, Wasps and Hornets kill 58 people per year.