Six Store Clerks Charged With Selling Alcohol to Minors
A number of Caddo Parish businesses are in trouble after selling alcohol to minors after the Caddo Sheriff's Office Youth Service Division conducted a New Year's Eve operation targeting businesses that sell alcohol to underage customers.
Thirty-three businesses were checked, and summonses were issued to six of them. Three clerks were also charged with not having an ABO card.
Here's the rundown:
- 59-year-old Morris Blanchard, employed at Channel Marker Lounge on Hwy. 1 in Oil City
- 52-year-old Jamie Cowart, employed at Magnolia Clubhouse on Hwy. 1 in Rodessa (also an ABO violation)
- 33-year-old Felicia Lewis, employed at Food Fast Exxon #84 on Hwy. 1 in Shreveport (second violation)
- 55-year-old Sherri McCrary, employed at State Line Bar on Hwy. 80 in Greenwood (second violation)
- 57-year-old Mary Mandosia, employed at General Store on Colquitt Road in Keithville (also an ABO violation)
- 43-year-old Carolyn Kelly, employed at S & A Truck Stop on Mansfield Road in Keithville (also an ABO violation)