Details on Shreveport City Marshal Charlie Caldwell Jr.’s Funeral Procession
Shreveport City Marshal Carlie Caldwell Jr.'s transport back to Shreveport has been detailed by Deputy Marshal Jonathan Ponder. Marshal Caldwell died while in Florida on June 16th, after he fell off of a boat off the coast of Destin.
The details of his transport home, and his funeral are the following.
9:00 a.m. Meet at Joe Morris & Son Funeral Home 701 N. De Villiers Street Pensacola, FL, 32501 10:00 a.m. Procession leaves Joe Morris & Son Funeral Home and begins journey to: Heavenly Gates Funeral Home 1339 Jewell Street Shreveport, LA 71101.
• Joe Morris & Son Funeral home to I-110 North
• I-110 North to I-10 West
• I-10 West to I-12 West towards Baton Rouge/Hammond
• I-12 West to I-10 West towards Baton Rouge • I-10 West to N. Lobdell Hwy (LA-415) towards US-190 West
• US-190 West to I-49 North
• I-49 North to Pete Harris Drive
• Pete Harris Drive to Jewell Street (Heavenly Gates Funeral Home)
Additional units will help pick up the procession and escort along the route. When arriving in Shreveport, North Louisiana agencies will join the procession at I-49 Exit 186 (LA-175).
Visitation is tentatively planned for Thursday, June 30, 2022.
The funeral is tentatively planned for Friday, July 1, 2022.
Further details will be released on Monday, June 27, 2022.