Tickets Are Still Available for CORK Saturday in Shreveport, LA
Shreveport's premier wine event, CORK XVII, is back with even more vino and foods to sample than ever this Saturday, April 1st, 2023!
I have to admit, I'm not a wine connoisseur but I'm excited to share details about the 2023 CORK Wine Festival with you because it's a must-go event for wine lovers and future wine lovers alike! That's why it's so surprising that you can still get general admission tickets the week of the event.
This is the perfect event to get a group of girlfriends together for. I know several of my coworkers go every year, so we'll run into plenty of people we know.
What: CORK XVII: A Red River Revel Wine Event
When: 2-5 pm Saturday, April 1, 2023
Where: The Upper Pavilion at Festival Plaza in downtown Shreveport.
Here are 5 reasons you should get your CORK tickets today:
1) CORK raises money for a great cause: It supports the Arts Education programs at the Red River Revel Arts Festival, a 9-day celebration each fall with more than 100 artists, plenty of great local food and drink, and all kinds of concerts and performances!
2) Learn about great wines: They'll be pouring more than 90 wines from all over the world, and experts will be on hand to explain the profiles and origins.
3) Sample great food: You can sample dishes from amazing restaurants. In the past, restaurants included Smallcakes Shreveport, Line Avenue Pie and Brew, Dillas Quesadillas, We Olive and Wine Bar, Cranked Up Confections, Port City BBQ, RNL Cookery, Mi Meza Latin Cusine, Ralph and Kacoo's, and Newk's Eatery.
4) This is THE party to see and be seen at. Aside from the food and wine, you can enjoy music, raffles, great socializing, and beautiful downtown Shreveport.
5) Limited Supply: This event always sells out. Get your tickets early.
Tickets are $100 per person and raffle tickets are $10 each. Click here to buy them while supplies last!