Several Local Stores Caught Selling Alcohol to Minors
Five store clerks were cited in an underage alcohol operation conducted by the Caddo Sheriff’s Office. Sheriff Steve Prator says 32 businesses were checked during the operation. Violators were cited for selling alcohol to minors under the age of 21.
Those cited and the businesses they work for are:
1) Amy Gonzalez , dob 8-2-84, of Rodessa, Kwik Pantry #2 in Vivian;
2) Pamela Sanchez, dob 8-23-56, of Minden, J.R.’s Saloon in Vivian;
3) Regina Luster, dob 10-24-80, of Shreveport, Food Fast Exxon at 5875 North Market in Shreveport;
4) Stephanie Gwin, dob 9-7-70, of Waskom, John Henry’s Bar in Greenwood; and
5) Tina Gentry, dob 4-24-63, of Shreveport, The Market Exxon at 10539 Norris Ferry Road in Shreveport.