One person dies in an apartment fire at the Quail Creek Apartments in Shreveport. Another resident suffered injuries when he jumped from a balcony.
54-year-ol Patricia Moses died from smoke inhalation in the blaze. Jorge Betre suffered injuries when he jumped from a second floor apartment window to escape the flames. Four units in the complex were destroyed. The four families have been moved to other units in Quail Creek. The fire started just after 10:30. Investigators believe the fire started on a patio at one of the units. This is the first fire death in Shreveport this year.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to KEEL VIP Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://710keel.com using your original account information.