Expert Tips from Caddo Sheet Metal
- Make sure your duct work is balanced and sealed, it will make your system more cost effective.
- Replace your duct work every 20 years. Older ducts can be covered with dust which can lead to health problems.
- Properly installed gutters will keep you from having foundation problems.
- Chimney caps can help eliminate dirt, debris, and birds, plus deliver curb appeal.
- If you have one room in your house hotter than all the others, it may not be an air conditioning problem- but an air duct problem.
If you still have questions for Caddo, give them a call: (318) 226-4102