Contact Us

Kappa Sigma Golf Tournament at Olde Oaks Golf Club in Haughton

October 14, 2012
Where

Additional Information

Golf
eutrophicationhypoxia/Flickr

On behalf of the Mu-Omicron Chapter of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity I would like to thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor for the inaugural Shriner’s Hospital/Mary Pearl Willis Foundation Kappa Sigma Golf Tournament at Olde Oaks Golf Club in Haughton, Louisiana on October 14th, 2011 at 1 p.m. 

 

  • $150 SPONSOR A HOLE AT KAPPA SIGMA GOLF TOURNAMENT (18 SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE)Your company receives recognition on a hole of your choosing (first come basis only)! If you or your company wishes to provide your own form of a sign advertisement, the cost of this sponsorship will be $100.

 

  • $500 T-SHIRT SPONSORSHIP (100 TSHIRTS, 80 POLOS)Receive 4 player entries. Your company name will appear on the Official Kappa Sigma Inaugural Golf Tournament t-shirt!

 

  • $1000 ON-AIR RECOGNITION AND BANNER SPONSORSHIP Receive 4 player entries. Your company name will be included in banner advertisments throughout the tournament.  Your company’s name will appear in a series of :15 to :30 second radio spots on select radio stations in Townsquare Media’s Shreveport/Bossier City radio market! Your company’s name will appear in a series of e-mail blasts. Our golf tournament’s advertisement with YOUR COMPANY’S NAME will be sent out via e-mail to subscribers of Townsquare Media’s six Shreveport/Bossier radio stations. These e-mails are delivered to over 24,000 people daily!

 

  • $3000 PRESENTING SPONSORSHIP(1 EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE)Receive 4 player entries. Your company will receive pinnacle recognition as the exclusive presenting sponsor of the “Kappa Sigma Inaugural Golf Tournament Presented by YOUR BUSINESS NAME”. Your company’s name will appear in a series of :15 to :30 second radio spots on select radio stations in Townsquare Media’s Shreveport/Bossier City radio market! Television advertising, official banner advertising, t-shirt your company’s logo placed on over 150 t-shirts, e-mail blasts and hole sponsorship included!

 

  • $7500 TITLE SPONSORSHIP(1 EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE)Receive 8 player entries. Your company will receive pinnacle recognition as the exclusive title sponsor of the “YOUR BUSINESS NAME Kappa Sigma Inaugural Golf Tournament”, on air banner and television advertising, your company’s logo on official golf tournament t-shirts, e-mail blasts and hole sponsorship included!

Please contact Chris Demirdjian at kappasigmamuomicron@gmail.com or by cell (318) 400-0953.
On behalf of Kappa Sigma Mu-Omicron we would like to thank you in advance for your participation.  80% of the proceeds will be directed to our fraternity to aid in chapter operations… And the other 20% will be directly given to Shriner’s Hospital (Shreveport,LA)

Olde Oaks Golf Club

60 Golf Club Drive

Haughton, LA 71037

(318) 742-0333

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://710keel.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Radio 710 KEEL quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on News Radio 710 KEEL quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!