Two Bossier City residents were hospitalized after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide inside their home. Fire and EMS personnel were called to the 1200 block of Waller Avenue at around 7:30 this morning in reference to the smell of natural gas inside a home there.
If your child will be getting a gun for Christmas, the Caddo Sheriff's Office wants that child to learn how to use it safely. The sheriff's office is now registering children ages 8 to 12 for the yearly "First Gun" course.
State health officials say three more cases of West Nile virus have been confirmed in Louisiana during the past week. All three were West Nile fever cases and there was one each in Ascension, Lafayette, and Ouachita Parishes.
Lots of kids will be out trick-or-treating next week, and -- of course -- parents want to make sure they're safe. That includes keeping them away from sex offenders. But how do you know if one is living in your area?
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to KEEL VIP Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://710keel.com using your original account information.