An early-afternoon fire has damaged a vacant Bossier City Apartment building. Firefighters were called to the Coleman Street Apartments in the 1100 block of Coleman, near Bossier High School, just after 1:00.
Shreveport started doing it about a month ago, now Bossier City is getting ready to do the same. The Bossier City Utilities Department will be conducting a free chlorine burnout of its water distribution system.
Southerners aren't as accustomed to driving during hazardous winter weather conditions as those in the north. If you must be out on the roads when the road are icy or snowy, these winter weather driving tips will help keep you and your family safe.
The water boil advisory issued on January 30, 2014 for the Central Park area was lifted today after the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals advised the city that tests on water samples came back negative for contaminants. Since the tests
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to KEEL VIP Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://710keel.com using your original account information.