Contact Us
Fire

Fire

The Allendale Tar Barrel Festival
Photo by: Matthew Lloyd/Getty Images
[

Evening Fire Destroys Vacant Shreveport Home

It took Shreveport firefighters more than 30 minutes to control a fire in a vacant house in the 2700 block of Bibb Street.

Read More|Comment

House Burning Down
iStockPhoto
[

Evening Fire Destroys Vine Street Home

It took nearly an hour for Shreveport firefighters to bring a Highland-area fire under control.

Read More|Comment

firefighter
Jonathan Alcorn/Getty Images
[

Caddo Parish Mobile Home Fire Claims Two Lives

A mid-day fire in Gilliam has claimed the lives of a man and woman.

Read More|Comment

firefighter
Jonathan Alcorn/Getty Images
[

Early-Morning Fire on Market Street Claims a Shreveport Man’s Life

An Shreveport man has died while trying to escape his burning home. Shreveport firefighters were called out to a house in the 1900 block of Market Street just after 12:30 this morning. They were told a man was possibly trapped inside.

Read More|Comment

photo of fire engine
SFD photo
[

House Fire in Southeast Shreveport Deemed Accidental

A house fire in the 300 block of Galway Drive is said to have been accidental.

Read More|Comment

photo of Coleman Street Apartments fire
photo by Bossier City spokesman Mark Natale
[

Bossier City Apartment Building Damaged by Fire

An early-afternoon fire has damaged a vacant Bossier City Apartment building. Firefighters were called to the Coleman Street Apartments in the 1100 block of Coleman, near Bossier High School, just after 1:00.

Read More|Comment

photo of fire engine
SFD photo
[

Morning Fire in Shreveport Heavily Damages North Highlands Home

An early-morning fire in north Highlands has heavily damaged a home, but no injuries have been reported.

Read More|Comment

photo of Margaret Street house fire
photo by Bossier City Spokesman Mark Natale
[

[UPDATE] Residential Fires Keep Bossier City Firefighters Busy

Two residential fires in less than two hours have meant a very busy Tuesday evening for Bossier City firefighters.

Read More|Comment

photo of fire engine
SFD photo
[

Unattended Cooking Causes Fire In Allendale Area of Shreveport

Shreveport firefighters believe unattended cooking caused a late-evening house fire in the Allendale community.

Read More|Comment

photo of fire engine
SFD photo
[

Christmas Eve Fires Damage Two Shreveport Apartment Complexes

Eight families were displaced by a Tuesday morning fire at the Country Club Marina Apartments on Lakeshore Drive.

Read More|Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://710keel.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Radio 710 KEEL quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on News Radio 710 KEEL quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!